GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to shifting the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures, yesterday launched GoDaddy Website Security, a cutting-edge website protection service to keep customers’ sites clean and free of malware. Website Security is powered by Sucuri, which was in March 2017 acquired by GoDaddy to further strengthen its security offerings, and provides world-class malware protection. It pairs powerful, comprehensive protection with ease of use.
Sucuri is a security platform offering business owners a suite of security tools designed to protect website owners from emerging online threats. Nearly 75 percent of all legitimate websites have unpatched vulnerabilities1, and websites that have been blacklisted due to a hack can experience an 80 percent reduction in traffic for more than 48 hours2. Sucuri’s suite of tools provide website owners the solution they require to respond to hacks when they occur, while also virtually patching vulnerabilities.
Website Security offers continuous monitoring and daily malware scanning to detect any known security holes or issues on a website. If a website is infected by malware, GoDaddy’s Website Security guarantees fast response time, malware removal, and blacklist removal. Website Security premium plans add a second layer of protection, including a Web Application Firewall (WAF) that blocks malicious traffic before it gets to the website.
Key features and benefits include:
- Guaranteed malware removal and hack repair: All Website Security products are backed by an army of talented security analysts who will not stop until the sites are 100 percent clean.
- Expedited service for emergency cleanup: Website Security Express provides superfast malware removal service by security experts who will respond and fix the problems within 30 minutes of receiving a cleanup request.
- Continuous security monitoring: Offers proactive protection with daily scans and immediate alerts in case anything unusual is detected – unlimited malware cleanups are also included at no extra charge.
- Google blacklist monitoring and removal: Website Security monitors a number of blacklists such as Google, Norton, and McAfee to ensure your company’s reputation is protected. If a site is blacklisted, our security analysts will perform a complete malware and blacklist removal.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection: Blocks malware from penetrating websites, and prevents malware reinfection after an attack so your site remains secure and safe.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) accelerator: Global business sites can benefit from CDN to boost site speed and performance to ensure that pages load quickly, no matter where in the world customers are located.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation: Attacks such as an HTTPS Flood Attack and DNS Amplification DoS Attack can bring down a website by overwhelming it with a flood of automated traffic. Our advanced security monitoring and Web Application Firewall (WAF) prevents these types of attacks before they occur.
GoDaddy’s Website Security products are available starting at $6.99 per month.
For more information, visit https://www.godaddy.com/web-security/website-security