To maintain a respectful dialogue, we’ve posted the guidelines of our comment policy below.
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to the DomainingAfrica Web site.
- Be respectful. Personal attacks, profanity, and aggressive behavior are prohibited. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited.
- No spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited — this includes posts aggressively promoting services or products.
- No Viruses or any harmful content: You will not upload or post malicious or harmful content, files that are related so spyware, ransomware, malware will not be tolerated.
DomainingAfrica retains the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to remove and/or not allow comments to get posted. The views expressed within posted comments do not necessarily reflect those of DomainingAfrica read our site policy
DomainingAfrica recognizes that the Web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, moderating and posting comments should only be expected to occur during regular business hours.
Reporters are asked to send questions to the necessary contact page through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Reporter questions will not be posted nor answered.
This comment policy is valid for all discussions on any other DomainingAfrica managed forum. Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.